Low Cost Vaccination Clinic - April 8
It's important to provide regular, basic wellness services for your pets to protect them from unnecessary illnesses.That's why the Humane Society of Huron Valley Veterinary Clinic offers low-cost vaccinations, wellness testing, and prevention products for all public cats and dogs at our Low Cost Vaccination Clinics.*
Pricing for Low Cost Clinics:
- Rabies & Distemper Combo - $25
- Rabies ONLY - $15
- Distemper ONLY - $15
- Bordetella - $20 (dogs only)
- Feline Leukemia Vaccine - $20 (cats only - must provide proof of a negative test within the past month.)
- FeLV/FIV Test - $30 (cats only)
- Heartworm Test - $20 (dogs only)
- 24PetWatch Microchip ID - $25 (dogs) and $15 (cats)
- Heartworm, flea and tick preventative offered at very low prices!
You do not need an appointment to attend the HSHV Low Cost Vaccination Clinic. Please bring your dogs on a non-retractable leash and all cats must be in a carrier.
If you're an HSHV clinic client, we can make things faster for you! HSHV clinic clients, please call 734-662-4365 the week before to receive up-to-date vaccine records via email.
*Though our Low Cost Vaccination Clinics are appropriate for most dogs and cats, if your pet has previously had an adverse effect in response to vaccination, please call our clinic for an appointment.