HSHV's Amazon Wish List.
They'll ship directly to our shelter!
Please print your receipt from Amazon; this will serve as your donation receipt. Unfortunately, HSHV cannot reproduce Amazon receipts. Thank you!
Or if you're shopping for yourself, please use Amazon Smile, as they'll contribute a portion of your sale to HSHV, at no cost to you!
Items can be dropped off between 9 am and 6 pm, 7 days a week, into our blue donation bin just inside our front door. We regret we are unable to pick-up any personal donations.
Items we always need:
- Gently used or new bath towels (the bigger, the better!)
- Small blankets and pet beds that can be laundered in a normal washing machine
- Pet food in the original bag/can up to 3 months after the expiration date (Note: at this time, we do not need dry cat food, except as noted specifically below - thank you!)
- Clumping and non-clumping litter
- Waterless pet shampoo, Alcohol (must be 70% CLEAR alcohol - no scent)
- Liquid Vick's Solution (for steam vaporizers)
- Yards of cotton cloth to make dog bandanas
- Lint rollers
- Ziploc bags (gallon size)
- Disposable aluminum roaster pans (20 x 12, 8 x 8 shallow, cake pans)
- Gift cards from places like Amazon.com, pet supply stores, and office supply stores
Items we cannot accept:
Items we need the most
- Dog and cat food in the original unopened bag within 3 months after the expiration date
- Dog and cat food in the original opened bag within 3 months after the expiration date, providing it is free of bugs or rodent waste
- Cans of food will be used in our shelter. Bags of dry food will be used by the shelter to help animals in our community, as well as in our pet food assistance program
This page was printed on Feb 6, 2016 2:56:03 AM from http://www.hshv.org/site/PageNavigator/help/wishlist.html.