HSHV's Amazon Wish List.
They'll ship directly to our shelter!
Please print your receipt from Amazon; this will serve as your donation receipt. Unfortunately, HSHV cannot reproduce Amazon receipts. Thank you!
Or if you're shopping for yourself, please use Amazon Smile, as they'll contribute a portion of your sale to HSHV, at no cost to you!
Items can be dropped off between 9 am and 6 pm, 7 days a week, into our blue donation bin just inside our front door. We regret we are unable to pick-up any personal donations.
Items we always need:
- Gently used or new bath towels (the bigger, the better!)
- Small blankets and pet beds that can be laundered in a normal washing machine
- Pet food in the original bag/can up to 3 months after the expiration date
- Clumping and non-clumping litter
Items we cannot accept:
**Items needed urgently>>**
Toys & treats for enrichment>>
Grooming & health items>>
Behavior & training items>>
Items needed urgently
- Dog and cat food in the original unopened bag within 3 months after the expiration date
- Dog and cat food in the original opened bag within 3 months after the expiration date, providing it is free of bugs or rodent waste
- Cans of food will be used in our shelter. Bags of dry food will be used by the shelter to help animals in our community, as well as in our pet food assistance program.
Specifically, we need:
- Cat food:
- Canned tuna fish and chicken (small cans)
- Canned cat food (pate style preferred)
- Dry cat food (in original packaging, can be opened or not, cannot be past 3 months of expiration date, cannot have bugs or rodent waste. Need a suggestion? Check out our Amazon wishlist.)
- Dog food:
- Kitten food:
- Spray canned cheese
- Peanut butter (Creamy)
- Timothy hay (for rabbits!)
- Clean bath towels (large and small)
- Clumping and non-clumping cat litter
- Igloo-style dog houses (large)
- Kuranda Beds for Dogs & Cats (sizes 25 x 18 and 30 x 20; you can donate a bed to HSHV right from their website!)
- Weighted, shallow stainless steel bowls (Durapet preferred)
Toys & treats for enrichment
- For Dogs:
- Durable toys (especially for large dogs!) like:
- Treats to keep them happy like:
- Bags of moist dog treats (e.g., Zukes, Beggin' Strips, or Moist & Meaty)
- Jerky treats for dogs - any flavor (e.g., Wellness jerky treats)
- Large & XL bones & rawhides (e.g., Red Barn bully sticks, Elk antler horns)
- For Cats:
Grooming & health items
Behavior & training items
- Spray canned cheese and Creamy peanut butter (for pill taking; the dogs seem to prefer cheddar!)
- For cats:
- For dogs:
- Yards of cotton cloth to make dog bandanas
- Fabric markers and stencils for kids to use in making dog bandanas
- Lint rollers
- Ziploc bags (gallon size)
- Disposable aluminum roaster pans (20 x 12, 8 x 8 shallow, cake pans)
- Pipe cleaners for kids to use in making cat toys
- Suckers to help our birthday kids celebrate!
- Gift cards from places like Amazon.com, pet supply stores, and office supply stores
- Answering the Call of the Wild book for our Rescue Officers
This page was printed on Oct 10, 2015 5:47:30 AM from http://www.hshv.org/site/PageNavigator/help/wishlist.html.