Additional Resoures for Feral Cats
Thank you for wanting to learn more about stray and feral cats. Below are links to additional information you may find helpful.
- Alley Cat Allies - a resource for everything community cat related
- Commonly asked Q&A from the Humane Society of the United States
- Caring for outdoors cats in the winter
- Neighborhood Cats - the feral experts, great resources for webinars and additional education
- How to use a drop trap
- How to transfer a cat from a drop trap to a transfer trap
- Resources for keeping cats out of your yard
- Outside of our service area? Here is a list of groups that might be able to help
- Purchase your own live trap
Please contact our Community Cat Coordinator at (734) 661-3523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.