“Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” – Jonathan Swift
Visionary Circle members help us face new challenges in animal protection and allow us to go the extra mile for those who need us most.
The goal of the Visionary Circle is to ensure vitality, strengthen, and sustainability for critical prevention and intervention programs with the most pressing needs.
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Community Cat Program (including Trap, Neuter & Return)
- Humane Education
- Medical Care for Homeless and Abused Animals
Commitment and Benefits
Visionary Circle members make a 3-year commitment at a giving level of $1,000 or more per year.
We hope you will consider becoming a member of this special group. We would like to recognize your commitment and inspire others to become a member by:
- Featuring your name(s) on the Visionary Circle web page
- Highlighting your name(s)and in Saved, our quarterly newsletter
- Inviting you to special Visionary Circle events
How to Become a Visionary Circle Member
There are three ways that you can join the Visionary Circle:
1. Join and make your first gift now by completing our online gift form
2. Join but make your first gift later by completing this commitment form
3. Download the commitment form and mail or fax back to HSHV – 3100 Cherry Hill Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, fax: (734) 662-0749
As always, we would be happy to discuss questions about your giving interests and options. Please call (734) 661-3525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Name: Humane Society of Huron Valley
Address: 3100 Cherry Hill Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Tax ID #: 38-1474931