Resources for volunteers who are actively involved in HSHV’s Community Cats Program
Trapper and Caretaker Resources
- Calendar – add trappings and see HSHV event dates
- Cage Cards
- Assessment Forms
- Waiver Form – carefully read this form before signing your name
- Supply List
- Bountiful Bowls – If you are having trouble acquiring food for your colony, HSHV has a Bountiful Bowls program to help. Please contact the Community Cat Coordinator for more information at email@example.com or (734) 661-3523.
- Online Supply Store – Support HSHV by purchasing the pet food, preventative and medications you need through our online vet store
- Overview and FAQs – click here to find general information on the Community Cats program
- HSHV TNR Services – If your Community Cat needs medical attention, this is a list of medical services with pricing that HSHV provides.
If you have medical questions regarding a community cat, please contact the Community Cat Coordinator at (734) 661 – 3523
See a calendar of current HSHV TNR activites. If you’d like to add your upcoming trappings to the calendar, please click the + sign at the bottom right of the calendar to open Google Calendar. To be given access to add to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Gaining access may take up to 4 days.
Quick Video on TNR Process – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IarsSTLUdTw
Shelter Building Video – https://www.arlboston.org/diy-feral-cat-shelter-video/
Trapping Ideas- https://www.neighborhoodcats.org/how-to-tnr/trapping/hard-to-catch-cats
Reasons to TNR – https://www.alleycat.org/resources/why-trap-neuter-return-feral-cats-the-case-for-tnr/
Humane Cat Repellent Ideas- https://www.neighborhoodcats.org/how-to-tnr/colony-care/keeping-cats-out-of-gardens-and-yards-2